Checklist for the Junior Year
- Plan your summer activities early! Be a volunteer, snag an interesting job or internship and gain real-life experience in a field of your choice, or register for a summer learning experience, Visit our Resources pages for a list of Summer Opportunities available.
- Visit colleges & universities: take campus tours, sit in on classes (where available), schedule interviews with Admissions officers.
- Request application materials and/ or fee waivers just for visiting the school (where available).
- Begin to build your calendar for application deadlines and important dates. Each college has a different set of admissions requirements and deadlines, including financial aid. Be prepared!
- Get your summer assignments ready for the first days of school and start the year off right! Check out the website for summer assignments here.
Regional School District No. 6 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.